What's new
DarkStash Support and Advertisement Telegram: @DarkStashMaster

Those who want free phone like Samsung S4, IPHONE 5, Sony Z etc...

DarkDead

Moderating
Staff Member
Premium User
Forum Elite
I wish to start by recommending a website store from your nation. Why? because there isn't a long wait for your package. They often arrive in 3 days in my country. Any country has a sizable number of cell phone stores, I'm sure. Utilize Google to locate it.

Shops fall into two categories: VBV and NON VBV.

Verified by Visa is an online credit card transaction security mechanism. This implies that you must present a card while being aware of the victim's credit card information, including the date of birth, social security number, and secure password that the cardholder uses for online purchases. You can check if a VBV VERIFIED BY VISA ICON is present on the store's home page.
You can purchase anything with non-VBV cards without going through the 3D verification process because NON VBV is not verified by the Visa card.

We'll deal with this later.
1. Open your vpn programme and select the desired IP country.
2. Connect to the RPD (Remote Desktop connection); the IP address used must be from the same nation as the cardholder's address. Don't overlook that.
3. Using Mozilla Firefox, connect to socks5 using the following address: 97.77.96.226 34539 United States; CARD HOLDER MUST BE THE SAME FOR COUNTRY, STATE, AND CITY!
4. Once you've completed all of the aforementioned steps, create an email with the same name, address, and city as the credit card holder. Or it would be much better if you had access to email.
5. Visit the store you want to card on your website. (Don't be lazy; choose a reputable online store from your nation or from any other that ships internationally.)
6. Register with the credit card holder's name, nation, city, address, and email, which you created specifically for this ORDER.
7. Include a shipping address; while many stores allow shipping to multiple addresses, some websites do not. Where the package will be delivered is the shipping address. Therefore, you give your address, your girlfriend's address, your friend's address, your drop-off location, etc.
8. After choosing the item you want and clicking "Check Out," a question about payment methods will appear. Select a credit card and enter the necessary information, including the victims' credit card numbers.
9. After pressing order, they will absolutely, positively confirm your order via email or you will be able to track it on the website.
This is how I do it (keep in mind that some sites require phone verification, but you can always buy a phone number, confirm your order, then trash it after they delivery your stuff).
10. Hold off until your order arrives at the shipping address; I personally use FEDEX, EURO EXPRESS, and CITY EXPRESS.
When they arrive, they call me so I can give them an other address to pick up my order from. Run xDDDDDDDDD after signing in with the phoney name you provided. I'm kidding. Be calm and take the package like you just took $100,000,000 USD. Use the item for yourself or sell it, then consume until you pass away!