DarkStash Support and Advertisement Telegram: @DarkStashMaster
Jabber : DarkStash@xmpp.jp

Top Selling No1 Wester union Transfer and Cashapp Seller Legit Service, First Check Out My Feedback, Best Carding Forum All Time.

Hey V-Carder, I have just placed an order in the ESCROW section. I want the $2500 for $300 WU. I hope you have WU transfers available for me. I have been grinding so hard at work. 17 hour days. I like the proofs all these people have posted. It gives me confidence after pay day. Hope this deal happens soon. I will pay soon after Escrow gives me wallet. Finally I'm going for it. I'm excited.

Hey V-Carder, I have just placed an order in the ESCROW section. I want the $2500 for $300 WU. I hope you have WU transfers available for me. I have been grinding so hard at work. 17 hour days. I like the proofs all these people have posted. It gives me confidence after pay day. Hope this deal happens soon. I will pay soon after Escrow gives me wallet. Finally I'm going for it. I'm excited.
Hay man without informing me why you open deal thread in escrow section?

At this time Only $400 to $3500 Transfer available.

Low value data not available.

First talk to me then deposit payment to escrow.

Okay sorry about that. I will have to get back to you on the amount. My wallet atm does not have enough balance to do higher. I will come back soon and check with you. Hope that's okay.

Back