What's new
DarkStash Support and Advertisement Telegram: @DarkStashMaster

Joker

Verified Seller Topic Selling Paypal, Payoneer,Ban
Verified Seller
Premium User
This is a light guide for the beginners who have no idea of where to start.

What is spamming?

Spamming/Phishing is when you send out a lot of mail/sms to a targeted group of people in hope of getting sensitive information from them. Example is bank logins, Credit card information, Game accounts, etc.
What do i need?

A SMTP or some way to send a lot of email without getting banned.
A web host for your scam page.
Scam page, This is where you will have them enter all the information. Example: Copy of the bank login site, Copy of the website you want the information about.
A mail list (There are a few different ways to get this. Hacked databases, Buy them or what ever clever way you come up with)

How do i cash out?
Depends on what you are collecting but generally it is from selling the information you obtain.
CCs or Bank logs/bank logins can you sell on multiple forums.
Tutorial:
Step 1: Figure out what you want to spam. (I like to go through my spam folder and see what people are currently sending)
Step 2: Copy a spam mail you like so you have it ready for later.
Step 3: Get a SMTP server where you can send your spam from. (A lot of hosts will take down your SMTP if you spam so either get a hacked one or a place you know they wont take it down)
Step 4: Ask a developer for a phishing site of the site you want. (This shouldn't cost more then 100$, I normally do it for 50$)
Step 5: Now get a cheap web host with a domain. (This shouldn't cost you more then 20-40$. After you getting upload the scam page code)
Step 6: Now it's time to send out your spam mail. So you need some kind of software, With a quick google search i found sendblaster where you can add your own SMTP
Step 7: Now you are all good and just have to redo step 1-6 with another target list.