Extreme Hot Seller ( Westernunion ) Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verified Seller
Premium User
Forum Elite
Level
Awards
Clever responses to declines, when doing real carding with dumps in shop
Nice guy (girl)

”That happened to me once before I may be over my limit for the day... Well give me please that one back (your right stick hand out to psychologically pressure them to give it back) and try this one”

“Well I guess my wife / husband / girlfriend / boyfriend / friends monkeys uncles cousin has it. Leave this here for 5 minutes ill be right back.
Mr. Logic

“I had the same problem earlier and when I called they said it has something to do with the cards they sent out when I got mine. They are sending me another one but said it depends on what type of terminal the retailer use. I'll just wait till I get the new card and come back later.

Under breath: “God dammit motherfucking piece of shit HELL”.

Smile and leave.
Annoyed

“You’ve got to be kidding me! After ALL the shit I have been through with those damned credit card people and NOW this AGAIN!!!
Just give me the damn card back - I'm gonna cancel the damn thing and then ill be back dammit! (sound angry and use damn a lot)”
Paranoid and bipolar

“OH NO!!! SOMEONE HAS BEEN USING MY CARD!!!
OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GONNA DO!!!
GIVE ME THAT BACK IT'S PROBABLY ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES ANYWAY!!!
OH NO OH NO OH NO I SAW A SHOW ON CNN ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING MY CREDIT IS GONNA BE RUINED!!!
IRATE

“You son of a BITCH! How DARE you say my card has to be VERIFIED??? I KNOW there is enough FUCKING credit on the GOD DAMN CARD! IM A DOCTOR YOU IMPOTENT PIECE OF DOG SHIT! I'll have your job for this you puny miniscule pre-pubescent FUCK! GIVE ME THAT FUCKING CARD BEFORE I SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!! It's ALWAYS SOMETHING! FUCKING ALWAYS! If its not the Porsche throwing a rod it's the Mercedes leaking oil. if its not the WIFE FUCKING THE POOL BOY IT'S THE WIFE FUCKING MY GOD DAMNED WORTHLESS BROTHER!!!! FUCK IT! JUST GIVE THAT MOTHER-FUCKING CARD BACK AND EAT A DICK YOU ASS!!!!!!!!
Honest

“Well that would probably be the credit card company telling you the card is stolen bro. Im surprised it's lasted this long. Haha call them and see what they say. Tell them I left or some shit. Yeah the person that owns this card is up shit creek without a raft to float on if you know what i mean bro. Haha well i guess ill be back when i get another one. Oooh no I dont want it back dog just keep it leave it for some dumbass to find and try and use it. Boy wont he be surprised”