Vcarder

Extreme Hot Seller ( Westernunion ) Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verified Seller
Premium User
Forum Elite
Level
Awards
Easy method to cashout CVV from Wendy!

I'm not 100% sure this will work for you, but you should try!
You ask me how to cash out almost every day! Well, that is easy, the hard part is getting away with it.
This is not a step-by-step guide. Google is your friend (unless you’re signed in). I don’t hold hands, if you can’t figure it out on your own from here, it’s not in your scope.

What do you need:
EU paypal account
Fresh email.
Anon debit card
CVV’s
A little bit of luck!
OK, Open an EU Paypal account from one of the countries below. You can use fakenamegenerator.com or whatever you want. Just make sure is is a merchant and not personal. There are 3 levels, go with the middle. Get an Anonymous debit card, and link it to the PayPal, using the CC and not the bank. I know for sure that the bank wont work for US accounts, as it is a deposit only bank account number. Depending on the country and the country’s banking regulations, PayPal may or may not try to take back the verification amount they sent. Forget that.

Once the PayPal and debit card are connected successfully, it is time to get your free money. I don’t know what language you are using in the EU PayPal, but it goes something like this: Merchant tools _> Generate PayPal button. Alternatively, you can google “paypal buy it now button” in quotes. Figure it out.

I hope you got a CVV by now in the candywendy69 shop, because that’s whats next. Using the code you got for the BIN button, go to http://htmlpreview.richiebrownlee.com/ Paste the code, click the button, and now you are at a PayPal purchase page. Depending on where you are, and I haven’t figured this out yet, you may have an option to pay with CC. It used to be that with USA, you could pay with CC but not sign up. So make sure you have a USA CC. If you registered a simple personal account, PayPal will ask buyers to sign up first, and you might as well stop there.

If you see the option to either sign up or pay with CC, you are GOLD.

The amount will be immediately available on the PayPal you created. Now, just withdraw funds to the debit card. 3-5 days, it will be there. Go shopping. See the girl with the big titties? Buy her a drink. You win.

I'm not sure about moneybookers, as I’ve never used it, but I imagine it would work the same way. To test with moneybookers, I suggest linking to a greendot card with a throw away account, since you need to verify SSN. That can be your legit moneybookers anyway.

Here is a list of countries that SUPPOSEDLY don’t need a VBA, only a CC:
Bulgaria
Chile
Cyprus
Estonia
Gibraltar
Iceland
Indonesia
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Italy