What's new
DarkStash Support and Advertisement Telegram: @DarkStashMaster

abduxpro

Registered
Table of ContentsIntroductionChapter 1 - Virtual Carding1.1 How It Works1.2 - Account Take-Over Fraud1.3 - Why Orders Get Canceled1.4 - Drops1.5 - Chargebacks1.6 - Warranty Fraud1.7 - Picking The Best Cards1.8 - Commercial Fraud1.9 - Newegg And TigerDirect1.10 - Stripe Cashout1.11 - Beyond the ATO - The PTO1.12 - Maxmind Fraud Prevention Algorithm1.13 - Order Verification Procedures1.14 - Stripe Automated Cashout1.15 - CC to BTC1.16 - Squareup Cashout1.17 - Flint Cashout1.18 - PayAnywhere Cashout1.19 - Getting Asked For Photo IDChapter 2 - Protecting yourself2.1 - Protecting Yourself Online2.2 - Burner Phones2.3 - Spoofing Android Device - The Perfect Way2.4 - AVS2.5 - Flight Tickets2.6 - Spoofing E-mails2.7 - Completely Spoofing Your Identity2.8 - Safeguarding Your VPN2.9 - The 10 Most Common Mistakes2.10 - GlossaryConclusionIntroductionThis guide was written by Alpha02, Moderator at TCF, after a long list of requests for making a guide. I'm an experienced carder, carding tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and rarely failing. I share my knowledge for anyone who is ready to put a bit of money on the table and get some real up-to-date carding information.

YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO UNLOCK THE REST OF THE CONTENT.
H6fd Dr

Robert199

Registered
Table of ContentsIntroductionChapter 1 - Virtual Carding1.1 How It Works1.2 - Account Take-Over Fraud1.3 - Why Orders Get Canceled1.4 - Drops1.5 - Chargebacks1.6 - Warranty Fraud1.7 - Picking The Best Cards1.8 - Commercial Fraud1.9 - Newegg And TigerDirect1.10 - Stripe Cashout1.11 - Beyond the ATO - The PTO1.12 - Maxmind Fraud Prevention Algorithm1.13 - Order Verification Procedures1.14 - Stripe Automated Cashout1.15 - CC to BTC1.16 - Squareup Cashout1.17 - Flint Cashout1.18 - PayAnywhere Cashout1.19 - Getting Asked For Photo IDChapter 2 - Protecting yourself2.1 - Protecting Yourself Online2.2 - Burner Phones2.3 - Spoofing Android Device - The Perfect Way2.4 - AVS2.5 - Flight Tickets2.6 - Spoofing E-mails2.7 - Completely Spoofing Your Identity2.8 - Safeguarding Your VPN2.9 - The 10 Most Common Mistakes2.10 - GlossaryConclusionIntroductionThis guide was written by Alpha02, Moderator at TCF, after a long list of requests for making a guide. I'm an experienced carder, carding tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and rarely failing. I share my knowledge for anyone who is ready to put a bit of money on the table and get some real up-to-date carding information.

&Hello

anna8473

Registered

ty !!

Cinch1992

Registered

Nice

fraudjunkie

Registered

thanks a lot for this bro

fraudjunkie

Registered

thanks

Mrleaon

Registered

Thx