DarkStash Support and Advertisement Telegram: @DarkStashMaster

Vcarder

Extreme Hot Seller ( Westernunion ) Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verified Seller
Premium User
Forum Elite
Level
Awards
Today I am sharing how to card AliExpress. AliExpress known for its Chinese stuff but you also get some good stuff at low price. Sell them if you find them useless. I got a lot of messages regarding Aliexpress Carding Tutorial. So, I am posting it now. Lets jump into the tutorial

Basic Requirements:
• RDP from UK
• High Balance CC [How to get free Credit Cards]
• Secure drop to get your order.
Step By Step Tutorial:
0. First get good UK RDP. If you don’t know what RDP is, read basic guide of carding.
0. Now you need to login to your RDP via Remote Desktop Connection.
0. Now open your browser in my case I will use Firefox use can also choose chrome, opera etc. Note: Never forget to clean/clear the browser’s cookies/cache data.
0. I not always recommend this step but in last few days I found many newbie complaining about blocked IP. So firs check your IP, Check DNS and look up if your IP address is not blacklisted. Click here to check it.
0. You may also need to change the time zone of your laptop/pc, if you are using socks5. Your time zone should be same as the IP’s.
0. Now go to the AliExpress in your browser for purchase. Now create an account here.
0. Purchases some of your needs. When you reach to you bill information. Fill all the detail of credit card. Note: Don’t use copy-paste, try to write yourself.

When you reach to shipping detail, fill your own detail.

It is usual, they will ask for mail; here you need to use Gmail instead of Hotmail or other mailing service.Now place your order.

Now wait for 24 hours, your order will be accepted and your order will be shipped out in few days

Hope this tutorial carding