DarkStash Support and Advertisement Telegram: @DarkStashMaster
Jabber : DarkStash@xmpp.jp

CarderEmpire

Staff Member
Let's dive into how I authenticate all my PayPal phone numbers, and rest assured, this approach remains effective as of today. What's particularly appealing is that this method won't become oversaturated.

To authenticate a PayPal phone number, I match it with the PayPal profile. For instance, if the account is registered in the U.S.A., California, Los Angeles, I generate a phone number with a Los Angeles area code. Once the number is generated, I add it to the PayPal account. Next, I submit a ticket requesting PayPal to call me, or alternatively, if you possess a smartphone, you can configure it to place calls using the generated number to contact PayPal support. The rationale behind this is that the source from which I obtain the number no longer receives PayPal SMS. Although it used to, this functionality ceased at the beginning of this year, prompting me to explore alternative methods.

I can receive calls from PayPal with the generated number because I can forward the calls to any mobile or landline of my choosing. Alternatively, if you have sufficient credit in the source system along with a smartphone, you can configure the generated number to make calls from your smartphone. The remarkable aspect of this source is that when you make a call from your smartphone, the number you generated will appear on the Caller ID. Regardless of your location worldwide, the generated number will be displayed to the recipient, and you can also receive calls from that number. With PayPal customer service, the number displayed in their system will be the generated number.

VERIFYING THE NUMBER

Once you reach them on the phone, simply explain that you're attempting to complete your phone verification, but the website froze when you tried to click for the SMS text. Consequently, you resorted to calling and submitted a support ticket.

NOTE: Remember to submit a ticket on the PayPal website.

They will then verify the number you're calling from or the number they dialed to contact you, resolving the phone verification.

Seems simple, right? That's all it entails, and I obtain my numbers swiftly.

THE SOURCE

After setting up a PayPal account with the desired information, I proceed to sonetel.com to generate a phone number for the PayPal profile. Upon accessing sonetel.com, create a profile for yourself.

CREATING A PROFILE

Sonetel offers a trial with a random number to acquaint you with their system. When creating a profile within Sonetel's system, you can input either your genuine information or any details you prefer. I haven't encountered any verification requirements with them, except when using a credit card for payment. If you fund your Sonetel account using a credit card, they will request information from the credit card holder.

You can fund your Sonetel account with amounts such as $5, $10, $25, and so forth. Funding the Sonetel account provides credit for making or receiving calls with the number(s) you're using. If your Sonetel account has a balance of $0 or a negative balance, DO NOT anticipate making or receiving calls through your Sonetel account. You can have an unlimited number of numbers in your profile, each of which can be forwarded to any phone you choose. Additionally, you have the option to direct calls to voicemail or an answering service.

The simplest way to answer incoming calls to your Sonetel phone numbers is to have them forwarded to your regular mobile phone number.

Advanced users can utilize a variety of software and desktop phones to answer calls. Whenever there's a call for you, all your phones will ring simultaneously.

Sonetel can be located and configured through the following mobile app stores: iPhone, Android, and Windows apps.

Back