DarkStash Support and Advertisement Telegram: @DarkStashMaster
Jabber : DarkStash@xmpp.jp

CarderEmpire

Staff Member
Simple PP/CVV Cashout Technique

Before delving into the method, I must acknowledge that there might be a vested interest here, given that I provide the necessary tools for this process. After observing discussions on forums and reviewing messages, I realized that with a bit of investment and preparation, cashing out could be relatively straightforward.

While I cannot guarantee the success of this method, I possess a thorough understanding of the underlying systems, which boosts my confidence in its viability.

Everyone seeks to understand how to cash out. While the concept is simple, the challenge lies in executing it without repercussions. Anyone can rob a bank, but doing it repeatedly while leaving investigators bewildered requires a level of ingenuity akin to solving a complex puzzle.

This article won't provide a step-by-step guide. Google can be a valuable resource (unless you're logged in). I won't provide hand-holding; if you can't proceed independently from this point, it might be beyond your capabilities.

Ingredients:

- European PayPal account
- Fresh email
- Anonymous debit card
- CVVs
- Courage

Begin by creating a European PayPal account from one of the eligible countries listed below. You can utilize websites like fakenamegenerator.com. Ensure that it is registered as a merchant account rather than a personal one. Opt for the middle tier among the three available levels. Acquire an anonymous debit card and link it to your PayPal account using the credit card details rather than bank account information. Note that using bank account details typically doesn't work for US accounts, as it requires a deposit-only bank account number. Disregard any attempts by PayPal to reclaim the verification amount they sent, as this is inconsequential.

Once your PayPal account and debit card are successfully linked, it's time to access your funds. The process might vary depending on the language of your EU PayPal account, but typically involves navigating to Merchant Tools > Generate PayPal Button. Alternatively, you can search for "PayPal buy it now button" online. Proceed with caution.

Now, you'll need a CVV. Utilize the code obtained for the BIN button and visit http://htmlpreview.richiebrownlee.com/. Paste the code, click the button, and you'll be directed to a PayPal purchase page. Depending on your location (I'm still investigating this aspect), you might have the option to pay with a credit card. If you're in the USA, ensure you have a valid US credit card. If you've registered a basic personal account, PayPal will prompt buyers to sign up, halting your progress.

If you're presented with the option to either sign up or pay with a credit card, you're in luck.

The transferred amount will be instantly available in your PayPal account. Simply withdraw the funds to your linked debit card, and within 3-5 days, they'll be accessible. Go ahead, indulge in some retail therapy. Spot someone attractive? Buy them a drink. Enjoy your success.

I can't vouch for Moneybookers, as I haven't utilized it. However, I presume the process is similar. To test Moneybookers, consider linking it to a Green Dot card with a disposable account, as SSN verification is required. This could serve as a legitimate Moneybookers account moving forward.

Here's a list of countries that supposedly don't require a VBA, only a credit card:

- Bulgaria
- Chile
- Cyprus
- Estonia
- Gibraltar
- Iceland
- Indonesia
- Latvia
- Liechtenstein
- Lithuania
- Italy
- Israel
- Liechtenstein
- Luxembourg
- Malaysia
- Malta
- Philippines
- Poland
- Romania
- San Marino
- Slovakia
- Slovenia
- Turkey
- UAE
- Uruguay

Now, onto a cashout method:

I've been utilizing Square on my Android device to cash out cards. It's a straightforward process; all I did was register with Jingit.com and applied for their Visa debit card. I accrued funds by watching ads until I reached $2.00, which covers the card's fee. Upon receiving the card, you'll be provided with an account number and routing number, similar to a checking account. (Ensure that you match your Facebook's date of birth with the information provided on the Jingit card application form.)

Next, register on Squareup.com and link it to your debit card account to verify the initial deposit they make. Don't wait for the statement; you can obtain your transaction history over the phone by calling the number on the back of the card. (Note: You need to activate the card over the phone, hence the requirement for SSN and DOB.)

I always conduct this process over open Wi-Fi, and my Android device isn't associated with any service provider. Additionally, ensure that location services are enabled and avoid performing this near your residence.

You don't necessarily need the card reader; transactions can be processed manually by entering the card details. You'll need at least the billing zip code. Transactions under $25 typically don't require a signature, and you can skip issuing a receipt.

Whenever I use a new account for the first time, I always swipe another prepaid card rather than manually entering numbers. Starting with manual entries might raise red flags. It's imperative not to use your personal card linked to your bank account; such actions would be imprudent.

Back